Classified by hardness: soft mold, hard mold (quenching treatment)
Classified by quality level: Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4
Classified by difficulty: Grade A Grade B Grade C Grade D
According to the classification of mold size: extra large large medium small
The definition of mold hard mold and soft mold
1. Mold hardness: soft mold, hard mold
(1) Soft mold: mold steel has been pre-hardened, no quenching treatment, but the hardness is low, HB below 400, production life of 500,000 times or less, widely used.
(2) Hard mold: mold steel annealed, processing is divided into two roughing and finishing, roughing and then quenching treatment, hardness in HRC48 ° or more, roughing to retain about 0.2 machining allowance, because after quenching treatment, the workpiece will be deformed.
In case the finishing process can not reach the workpiece requirements. The production life is more than 500 to 1 million times, and small injection molds are used most often.
The quality of mold grade
First level, Second level, Third level, Fourth level
First grade mold quality
1. Mold: must be able to have one million or more times of injection mold opening.
This is the first grade mold, the customer must use the best materials and accessories with the
the best mold.
2. The requirements of the first-class mold are as follows：
(1) Detailed mold design (with computer graphics and materials);
(2) Mould embryo hardness should be at least HB280;
(3) The mold kernel must be at least hardened HRC50, all the lines and accessories are also necessary to harden;
(4) To be in the bracket side of the thimble;
(5) The line must have wear-resistant piece;
(6) Temperature control monitor must be installed in the mold, brother or line position according to the feasibility;
(7) It is recommended that all cooling water channels be nickel-plated (ELECTROLESS NICKEL PLATING) to prevent rust and easy to clean;
(8) The mold line must be added to the positioning lock.
Secondary mold quality
1. Mold: must be able to have 500,000 or more times of mold opening.
This is the second level and senior quality of the injection mold, must use good materials and accessories, and the mold tolerance also has a certain standard (dimensional accuracy). This mold also requires top quality.
2. The requirements of the second-level mold are as follows:
(1) It is recommended to do detailed mold design
(2) The hardness of the mold embryo should be at least HB280
(3) The mold kernel must be at least hardened HRC48, all the lines and accessories must also require heat treatment
(4) Temperature control monitor must be installed in the injection mold, brother or line position according to the feasibility
(5) The parting line must be positioned with a lock
(6) The following requirements will be determined on individual request and at the time of quotation
Three levels of quality mold
1. Mold: must be able to have 250,000 or more times of mold opening. This is the general mold requirements, production is also in the production mold.
2. The requirements of the third-level mold are as follows：
(1) Suggest to do injection mold design
(2) Mold embryo hardness should have at least HB165
(3) The mold kernel must be at least HB280
(4) In addition to the above 3 basic requirements, all other requirements are regarded as optional additional requirements
Four levels of quality molds
1. Mold: about 10,000 beers are required. This is a low production mold, generally speaking, there is no special requirements, but the injection mold quality still needs to be good and customer acceptance.
2. The requirements of the fourth level mold are as follows:
(1) It is recommended to do mold design
(2) Mold embryo may be general copper or aluminum
(3) Mold flesh available aluminum or with the customer agreed under the steel
(4) In addition to the above 3 points of the basic requirements, other are considered optional additional requirements
Four, mold difficulty: A level B level C level D level
Grade A: there are more than one line position as well as inclined top multiple parting, core extraction and rotary core extraction and other complex structure of the mold.
Grade B: there are multiple (two to four) rows of slanting top two to three times parting and have a more complex mold structure such as core extraction.
Grade C: simple fine spout feeding molds, with one or two rows of positions, slant top and other molds with general structure.
Grade D: large spout mold, two plate mold, no line position, no slant top and other simple structure of the mold.
V. Mould size: extra large, large, medium, small
Extra large: mould width above 800mm mould.
Large: moulds with width between 600~800mm (excluding 800)
Medium: mould width between 350~600 (excluding 600)
Small: Moulds with mould width below 350.